If you give seminars or want to start giving seminars and other events, this could be the most important website you'll ever read.
I'd like to help you make a LOT MORE MONEY promoting your own events!
Here's What Happened at a Recent Event of Mine
At a publicity bootcamp that I sponsored a while back we had 22 paying participants at the 2-day session. It was my first time promoting this event and frankly we started promoting the event pretty late.
You'll get the specifics of how to maximize revenue in each of these three areas at this seminar.
How Will This Event Be Different?
I go to a lot of seminars myself. I have a serious gripe with most of the seminars/bootcamps that I attend. Most of them SUCK. They have the following fatal flaw. Either the speakers that are extremely dynamic and are great speakers or they've got great content and can't speak worth a damn.
Who Should Attend This Event?
Anyone who wants to start promoting their own public seminars, bootcamps, teleseminars and other "open to the public" events.
You should also attend this event if you're in any profession where you can give seminars to promote yourself or your services.
I'm so psyched about this event I'd love to have you promote it to your friends and colleagues. Click Here to get yourself set up as an affiliate.
What Others Say About My Events:
"The bootcamp was by far the best workshop I have
ever attended. As I told you Friday morning, I felt I had received
my money's worth after your presentation first thing in the
morning. The light bulbs were going off in my head all over the
"Fred's seminar is full of immediately useful
money making information. This is the real deal!"
"This was the most content rich seminar I've ever
"I've been an international speaker and educator
for 24 years. In my extensive travels I have received great
coaching and tuition from speakers like yourself . . . I is from
the depth of my heart when I say that I have never met anyone who
gives with such energy joy and love as you do - and what is more
important, it is batched in integrity for it comes from your heart
to ours. Thanks Fred for beiing who you really are and blessing us
with your essence
"Fred Gleeck is phenomenal: He is
straight-forward, no-nonsense and right on track with his expert
advice. He packs his seminars with plenty of practical, useful and
effective tips based on his own first-hand experiences.
Dr. Michael Kaye
(These are a SMALL sample of all of the testimonials we have received)
Fred is the author of 11 books on marketing related topics.
My name is Fred Gleeck and I will be your host for this event. Like I said before, I've been doing seminars for quite a while. As I also mentioned, I've NEVER lost money on a public event that I've promoted.
For a few years I did CareerTrack seminars. At one point they were the countries biggest seminar company. During my time there I was #1 in both sales and customer ratings in every topic that I did.
My best selling book: "Marketing and Promoting Your Own Seminars and Workshop" has become the "Bible" of the industry.
When you come to this event you'll be hearing the straight scoop from people who are actually practicing what they preach. Won't that be a welcome change?
This is a general outline of what will happen over the 2 days. However, this agenda is not set in stone. Things can and do change, but for the most part, here's how things will go.
Background on Myself and why you should listen to me
Seminars: the only way you can get people to pay to be prospects
Lots of information delivered in a VERY short period of time
Objective for The Event: To show you how to create your own seminars/workshops and maximize the amount of revenue you generate from those events.
What's YOUR objective in doing seminars?
Product: any and everything you sell to people at your event
TR = SR + PS + CB (The most important formula in the seminar business)
Understanding the components of the formula and why it's so important to your business
Selecting Your Topic/Title
What do you know/like/have a passion for?
Making it different from that which is already available - what's your niche?
Your title is the most important element unless you're a celebrity
Your Database: Your single most important asset
In house lists are the most responsive
Filling your funnel: Generating qualified leads as inexpensively as possible
Start with those methods that are the least expensive AND fit your personal style
Establishing Yourself as an Expert: Fill your funnel and generate qualified leads
- Write articles for trade publications
- Tips to writing a book quickly and easily
- A multitude of ways to generate publicity
- Other items/ideas that you must know about establishing your expert status
Seminar Marketing: Maximizing Your Number of Enrollees
- Maximizing the effects of your email joint venture marketing
- Direct mail marketing/Joint Venture Direct Mail
- Newspaper Advertising
- Radio/TV advertising
- Testimonials: the "mothers milk" of any promotion effort
Pricing Your Seminar/Event
- Incentives for early enrollment
- More specific, hire prices
- Free Seminars
- Advance Registration Premiums
- Specialized Topics make for higher registration fees
- Total Revenue is the goal
Best Months to Give Seminars
- Which are the best months when the participant is paying?
- Which are the best days when the employer is paying?
Best Days to Give Seminars
- Which are the best days when the participant is paying?
- Which are the best days when the employer is paying? Right/Wrong Days to Give Seminars
- Which days you should never give seminars on
- Why each region of the country is different and what you should know
Effectively Using Newspaper Ads
- How to get the best prices when you do newspaper ads and save a huge chunk of cash
- The single most important element of your ad and how to improve it
- Creating compelling reasons for people to attend
- How to use classified ads to generate seminar revenue
- Which publications to avoid and why
- Which sections of the paper to use and why
Direct Mail that Generates Results
- Headline grabs their attention
- Improving your copy/Get others to do it
- Sections to Include:
- Seminar Leader
- Previous Attendees:
- Seminar Fee
- If You Can't Attend
- Postcards (send them to a hotline - sample in the back of this manual)
- You must plan well in advance
- Better with a series of seminars
- Longer shelf life
- Better if multiple locations, long in advance
- Produces consulting business
- Promotional Methods
- Joint Ventures
- One Shot
- Double or Triple Shot
- Free 90-minute sales pitch
- Come and get it: no pre-registration
Generating Publicity for your Event
- Using professional PR "experts" to help you promote an event. Check out www.freemediaexpert.com
- You must have a hook
- Be persistent
- Don't be hurt when they don't give you coverage
- Online registration
- Product Sales online
- Separate url for each event
Understanding and Utilizing Your Competition
- Go to your competitors events
- Get on their mail/email lists
- Honestly assess their strengths and weaknesses
- Look for the gaps
- Try to joint venture with them first, if not possible, compete directly
- Remember that people often go from guru to guru
Testing the Seminar
- Always test small before rolling out
- Make sure your test is valid!
Selecting a City/Location
- Depends on the demographics of who will attend
- Use Places Rated Almanac as a resource
- Don't neglect second/third tier cities
Working with Hotels
- Stay with a Classy Facility
- What name will be posted?
- Watch out for more than one facility in the area
- Coffee by the gallon
- Work with the same once repeatedly
- Try to visit facility if possible
- You must have one
- Check them off as you go through them
- Over the phone: always make them feel like spaces are going fast
- You must have a toll free line for registration
- Create a sense of urgency
- Never tell people how many are registered - tell them you don't have the exact numbers
- The "Heart Attack" seminar registration curve
Accepting Payment: Credit Cards/Checks
- You must accept credit cards
- You must accept checks (will you get burned? - YES!)
- Consider doing a payment plan for products
- High priced events: offer people the option to pay after they've made the money
Seminar Packet for Attendees
- Have them prepared before people show up
- Make the registration process simple/easy
- Alphabetize registration materials
- Have a system!
- The longer the event, the more "bulk" you should have
Seminar Design: Creating the Seminar Itself
- Creating your outline
- Timing issues
- 25X4X2 system: works for books and seminars as well
- Meet and greet
Designing the Seminar Workbook
- Create a resource section (million dollar rolodex)
- Make it interactive
- Put your contact info on every page
- Design it like a comprehensive outline
Seminar Delivery: At the Seminar/Event Itself
- The top 3 characteristics of a great speaker and how to develop them yourself
- A potpourri of 44 important concepts to make your seminar better
- People love lists
- Stimulate all the senses
- All exercises must prove a point
- Don't give all the admin stuff up front
- Watch good movies and read good books for speech construction
- Use a content action idea sheet
- Always exceed expectations
- Make it fun
- Use real life examples
- Mix your media; keep files of stories/quotes/stats
- Watch other good speakers
- Index card idea
- The only correct way to use humor in your presentations
- Create physical movement
- Always repeat questions that are asked
- Evaluations: a MUST do at every seminar and event that you hold
- Why you should never give participants the exact times
- Take notes during your seminar into an instructors' workbook
Room Set Up
- Which types of room set up make sense and when
- Avoid theatre style for any event over 2 hours
- Small groups: use conference style or U-shape (under 20)
- Classroom style for groups over 25
- It takes up more space and costs more, but it is a must
What YOU must do 1st Thing in the Morning
- Get there at least an hour before the event
- Check all of the systems (audio taping/microphones/etc.)
- Have water with lemon up front on the podium
- Meet and greet your members as they come in
- You are your best visual aid
- No fancy PowerPoint high tech display will replace good, solid speaking skills and content
- Whatever you use, use it to enhance your presentation but not as a crutch
- Remember the 6X6 rule
Common Seminar Problems and How to Avoid Them
- Dissatisfied Participant: Cut them out like a cancer - don't let them infect the whole group
- People bitching about things (heat/cold/food/etc.) - listen, but don't let them make it a habit
- Those who dislike hearing a sales pitch - apologize, let them know the resources are valuable
- Others: we'll discuss
- Find them on the web: look for key words
- What's in it for them?
- Appeal to their ability to promote themselves
- Make sure they can speak and have good content (review their handouts/see them speak first)
- Some will come gladly, others will refuse
- Don't pay for them to show up (Example of Mark Victor Hansen) unless absolutely necessary
- Don't invite prima donnas - it just isn't worth it
- Treat them well, give them a gift, help them sell
Why You MUST Video/Audio Tape Everything You Do
- You create more product for you to sell
- You may capture a "magic moment" to use in promo videos
- You'll never regret HAVING them, you may regret NOT having them
Creating Your Next Seminar
- People who tend to buy one way, tend to continue to buy in that manner
- Close people at the end on a more in-depth and comprehensive event
- Marketing costs are extremely low because you are mainly promoting to previous attendees
- Continual Improvement for Yourself
- I spent over $17,000 last year on books/tapes/educational seminars: you should do the same
- Take seminars like this one
- Read, Read, Read
- Do a lot of on-line research
Maximizing Your Sales of Products from the Platform
- Creating your pitch
- Tips and techniques that work
- A system to quickly and easily create all of your products of any kind
Generating Consulting Business
- The best way to sell consulting is to not appear too eager
- Never go out looking for it
- The more you push, the worse you look
- Have a one-sheet describing the work you do
- Regular consistent contact, but don't push - let them come to you!
- Keep your prices high - discounting will hurt you
- Test small before you invest
- Remember the "magic" formula (TR=SR+PS+CB)
- Mail to your list regularly
- Continue to improve your knowledge base
- Give people great value and you'll never go wrong
It is. I can't stand going to events that are filled with
fluff. This seminar will be packed with meat!
I don't care what you have going on, you've got to make it to this event.
If you have to, change your schedule!
Give the kids to the in-laws, put the dogs in a kennel and prepare yourself for Mr. Toad's Wild Ride into the world of seminar marketing and promotion.
I run my events on a very strict time schedule. Here's what I can tell you for certain. We'll start and end every day and every session ON TIME. If the schedule says we start at 8:30, then we start at that exact time. Not a minute later or earlier. I know you'll appreciate this because most events are NOT run this way.
I can NOT promise you that any one subject will be covered on a specific day or time. Depending on how things are "flowing" items may be switched around to make the most sense.
Get Yourself on the "Hotseat" - But You Must Act NOW!
The first 3 people who sign up for this event are guaranteed a spot on the hot seat. Don't worry, you won't get burned! If you are one them, you'll get a chance to get up in front of the group and present your challenges and problems. Then, the speakers and other participants will have a chance to give you their best feedback and advice to help them.
At past events the hot seats have proven to be one of the most helpful elements of the event. It's a chance to have a lot of different people with great insights give you suggestions to help you catapult your business into the stratosphere.
For the last 30-45 minutes of each day I'll open the floor
to questions from YOU, the participants. If there is
anything that isn't crystal clear this will be YOUR opportunity to
get it straightened out.
You'll have plenty of time. I won't leave until all of your questions have been answered. You have my word on that.
Many events give you a lot of information but bring up more questions than they answer. At this bootcamp, you'll be given a ton of information but you won't leave with any question unanswered.
Immediately after I have you fill out your evaluations on
the final day, we'll do a crucial exercises. You will create an action
plan to follow when you leave. That way you'll leave with no uncertainty
as to how to get going.
How many seminars or events have you been to that give you a whole lot of information but no plan to implement the concepts? If you're like me, quite a few!
You'll leave knowing exactly what to do and in what order. I'll give you a plan of action that will make your success as a seminar promoter almost certain.
The price for the "Seminar on Seminars" is just $497. Additional people
from the same organization or company can attend for 50% off or $248.50.
Every additional person (from the third person on) comes for just $200
This event has a NO QUESTIONS asked money back guarantee. If you're not happy after the first day, let me know and I'll cut you a check. No hard feelings!
Want to MAKE MONEY by promoting this event to others? - Click here!
Sign up for this event now and receive bonuses worth over $2,000 . . . .
Bonus #1: A 30 minute consultation with me (Fred Gleeck). I charge a minimum of $395 an hour for my time so this bonus is worth approximately $197.50
Bonus #2: Every one of my books that I have written in e-book form. There are currently a total of 5 that are relevant to this group. You'll get a copy of all of them for registering early. This is a value of close to $100.
Bonus #3: 1-Day Info Products Seminar (instantly downloadable MP3). This sells for $77.
Bonus #4: Attend any seminar or event of mine for the next 2 years at a discount of 50% off. Even if you attend just 3 events, this bonus could be worth over $1500 to you.
Total Bonus Value: Over $2,000
Bonuses will be delivered during or just after the event. Whatever makes the most sense.
Next live date to be announced soon!
Events held at Fred's place in New York City are on 34th Street between 9th and 10th Ave. (specific location will be given to you when you register)
Events held at Fred's place in Henderson (Las Vegas), NV are at his house near the corner of Valle Verde and Horizon Ridge Parkway (specific location will be given to you when you register)
Each day starts at 9AM and ends at 5:30PM. Each evening we will have an optional dinner at a nearby restaurant. Many of our participants tell us that this is the most valuable part of our event. They get to talk to speakers and other participants in an informal environment and get their questions answered.
Although the event officially starts on Saturday morning, please arrange your schedule to arrive before 4PM on Friday. We'll have an informal (no suits please!) "meet the speakers and attendees" gathering from 6-9PM. Meet for this event at exactly 6PM.
We've done this in the past and it's worked out incredibly
well. You'll get to know some of the speakers and other attendees in an
informal environment which will make it easier for us to hit the ground
running on Saturday.
PLEASE make every effort to be there on Friday. People always tell me that this makes the learning process that much easier.
If you can, book your return flight for Monday morning. I always like to have a party (at my house) for all of the people who attend my events.
So, when you're making your plane reservations, come in on Friday and leave on Monday if at all possible.
Feel free to call me on my direct line if you have any questions. The number is 702-423-9945. Don't be shocked, I do answer my own phones many times.
Also, don't be shocked if I attempt to MAKE you come to this event. The experiences that I've had myself would make it unethical for me not to try and get you to attend!
This event will be so valuable to you that I suggest you
change your plans. But in the event that you or one of your kids is
getting married or you're getting your gall bladder removed that weekend,
there is another choice.
If it is absolutely impossible for you to attend, you can order a live audio recording of this seminar. You'll still get all of the bonuses. The MP3 CD will be sent to you as soon as we possibly can. They'll need to be edited and duplicated so you can figure on about 2-3 weeks after the event. The price for the audio MP3 CD is just $297 (I'll pick up the shipping fees). Click Here to Order the MP3 CD.
Seminars CAN be an incredibly lucrative business. IF you do them right. The cost of this event should be made up the very next time you do a seminar or workshop.
You'll learn things that could be worth hundreds of thousands of dollars to you over the next few years.
You owe it to yourself to invest in this incredible opportunity. Take action now. If you set this aside, you'll end up forgetting about it.
Don't do that!
You'll miss out of your opportunity to uncover the secrets of marketing your own seminars and workshops. The free bonuses alone are worth more than your $497 investment, not to mention the incredibly valuable content you'll get out of the event itself.
There are a few events out there that claim to tell you
how to do seminars. Quite frankly all of them are weak. Many times there
are weak speakers. Often times they have weak content. How are am I so
sure that this event will be different?
I Guarantee it! Ask any other event in this industry for a guarantee. Then pause a few moments and wait for the laughter.
I called some "supposed" expert in this field and asked them what their guarantee. Their response: "We guarantee we'll DO the event." They thought this was a funny line. I thought it was sort of sad. They had to joke around because of their lack of confidence in delivering on their promises.
I'm not saying that I will make you jump out or your seat and change your religion, but I am saying that you'll be getting so much highly useable, immediately relevant information that you won't even remember we offer a guarantee.
But, that choice will be up to you. If you don't honestly feel that I've given you ten times the value of what you've paid, I DEMAND that you ask for your money back.
What's different about this event? Most of the events give you a lot of theoretical mumbo jumbo. Often all you hear is a lot of unintelligible psychobabble or worse yet, speakers whose primary goal is to impress you with how brilliant they are.
A lot of seminars give you a lot of theory, BS and vacuous FLUFF. This event will have none of that. Just highly relevant, immediately useable, easy to implement content. No theory, just practical, useable ideas.
If you're considering skipping this event, THINK AGAIN!
I give you my personal guarantee that this event will be
worth your time. You can sit on your hands and do nothing or you can pick
up the phone and call NOW to register.
The information you'll get at this event will pay you dividends for years to come.
If you want to really learn how to create and market your own events, then this is the event for you. CALL NOW to reserve a space.
We look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas.
PS - This event will fill up quickly. Make sure and register NOW to get all the bonuses and get the first shot at the "hotseats."
PPS - If you absolutely can't make it to the event, make sure and get a set of the audio CDs for a reduced price.
Information Marketing Resource Guide
Fred Gleeck Productions
209 South Stephanie Street Suite B-209
Henderson, NV 89012
Click to email me